GOSkydive Tandem Skydiving Fundraiser
Test your nerve with a tandem skydive for DRWF!
Do you have what it takes to join our team of brave skydivers and change the future of Diabetes!
Experience the thrill of jumping from at least 10,000 feet and free-falling at over 120mph in a sponsored tandem skydive for DRWF.
Pick your date between April and September then secure your place for just £50 - when you follow our bespoke GoSkydive DRWF Booking Link
You will be asked to pledge a minimum sponsorship* (outlined below) and prompted to create a JustGiving page. If you achieve this minimum sponsorship the balance of your jump will be settled for you. In the unlikely event that you are unable to achieve this, but still wish to jump, the final balance of £175 will not be settled by DRWF.
*fundraising sponsorship must be 90% or greater, two weeks before your scheduled jump.
Suggested Minimum sponsorship: £350*
The original tandem skydive, and a great tandem skydive experience. This is a skydive from 10,000ft resulting in a 30 second ground rushing freefall experience. All tandem skydives include a magical 5-minute parachute ride across the Salisbury Plains where the awesome views include sites of prehistoric interest.
Suggested Minimum sponsorship: £450*
This is the ultimate tandem skydive experience and most popular. The highest possible tandem jump altitude in the UK. A tandem skydive from 15,000ft means almost a full minute of freefall time. There’s plenty of time to gather your senses and really understand what it is like skydiving. For adrenaline junkies it doesn’t get better than this.
- You'll receive full training before taking to the skies
- Harnessed to an experienced parachute instructor at all times
- Jump from at least 10,000 feet - just like the professionals
- Freefall at up to 120mph down to 5,000 feet, before the parachute is opened up and you soar through the sky
- You may get to learn how to steer the parachute
- The instructor will control your landing as you arrive safely back on the ground
- You'll receive a certificate to prove you have completed a two-mile high tandem skydive!
Sign up today - GoSkydive DRWF Booking Link
Contact Name: Karen Scott Tel: 02392 637808 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org