Great South Run
Join team DRWF for this year’s Great South Run, and experience the south coast’s best 10 mile event.
Running through Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, past the iconic Spinnaker Tower and finishing with beautiful views of the Isle of Wight. If it’s your first 10 mile run, or if you're looking to beat your PB, this flat and fast course is the perfect choice for your greatest victory. Previous athletes who have enjoyed this special challenge include Sonia O’Sullivan, Paula Radcliffe MBE and Mo Farah CBE.
Whether you already have a place booked and want to make your run count, or wish to book a place, come run for DRWF!
Advantages to you
- Complimentary Diabetes Research and Wellness running vest or T-shirt
- Designated cheer point along the route to give you a boost
- A dedicated Fundraiser to support you through your journey and make sure that your fundraising is a success.
- Just Giving support to help your fundraising prosper.
- You'll be raising money for a cause hugely important to the local community