Donate your travel costs to help DRWF during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Support DRWF by donating what you have saved from not travelling to work.
Your generosity will keep our valuable diabetes research moving, even when you're not able to.
There is a lot of uncertainty at the moment, but one thing is for sure, when we're through this immediate danger, diabetes will still be there, an ongoing threat to the health and lives of millions.
Please support our #GivingTuesday appeal by donating what you have saved by not travelling to work here
Right now, everyone is focused on protecting our health and that of loved ones from coronavirus. This is absolutely our priority.
Alongside this, as a charity supporting vital medical research into diabetes, it is important that we don't lose sight of the longer-term need for the continuation of our work to treat, manage and cure diabetes. One thing is for sure, when we're through this immediate danger, diabetes will still be there, an ongoing threat to the health and lives of millions.
We are living in unprecedented times
DRWF needs our supporters now more than we ever have – and for that, we are truly grateful.
Here are some examples of what your generous donations can contribute towards:
- £3 per month – Funds 25 diabetes self-management sessions at our DRWF Diabetes Wellness Days
- £5 per month – Buys more than 600 diabetes patient information leaflets
- £10 per month – Funds 2 days of a yearly research grant, to find better ways to manage and ultimately cure diabetes
- One-off £10 donation – Funds seven diabetes self-management sessions at our Diabetes Wellness Days
- One-off £20 donation – Buys more than 300 diabetes patient information leaflets
- One-off £50 donation – The cost of one day of a yearly research grant, to find better ways to manage diabetes and ultimately find a cure
Find out more about DRWF-funded research here
Find out more about DRWF Diabetes Wellness Days
Read the series of DRWF diabetes patient information leaflets here
DRWF operations during the COVID-19 health crisis
The DRWF team is now working remotely. COVID-19 guidance, particularly where it aligns or impacts with diabetes guidance, is shared as quickly as possible through the DRWF website and social media channels with the aim of making it as easy to understand as possible and a reliable source of latest news.