Diabetes Professional Care will be held at Olympia, London on 15 and 16 November.
DRWF is excited to be part of this year’s Diabetes Professional Care, which takes place at Olympia, London, on 15-16 November 2017.
The event for healthcare professionals working in diabetes offers an unrivalled agenda of conference sessions and workshops, with one aim in mind: to provide you with the latest knowledge, thinking and innovations in the prevention, treatment and management of diabetes. As a valued contact of DRWF, you are invited to register for the event free of charge. This includes entry to the multi-streamed programme of CDP certified (continuing professional development) conference sessions, top-class speakers and the leading suppliers to the market.
You can find us on stand C5 at Diabetes Professional Care 2017
DRWF is registered charity (no. 1070607) established in 1998 to raise awareness of all forms of diabetes; to provide information and support to people living with diabetes and to fund research to establish causes, treatment, management and ultimately, to find a cure. Supported self-management is key to achieving the best possible results.
Life with diabetes presents many challenges which require collective solution finding and we provide opportunities for those living with, and working in the field of diabetes and related health, to come together within a like-minded community to tackle those challenges together.
10 reasons why you should attend Diabetes Professional Care 2017 – even if just for a few hours:
1. It is FREE – all of it! – all the conference sessions, workshops, the exhibition… everything under one roof!
2. It has a CPD accredited, 8 stream conference programme – making it an even more valuable day away from your usual schedule.
3. Discover new innovations and technologies to enhance the services you provide.
4. Network with thousands of your peers – healthcare professionals, scientists, researchers and commissioners will be there.
5. Participate in interactive sessions and have your say.
6. Hear leading voices share their views and knowledge on best practice in the prevention, management and treatment of diabetes.
7. Refresh and challenge your own knowledge of the latest thinking and techniques, to find practical solutions you can share and action right away.
8. Tailor-make your programme from a multi-track conference where all the key issues relevant to you are tackled and explored.
9. Experience a ground-breaking approach to information provision – real-life experience ensures relevant and practical content.
10. Enjoy a friendly atmosphere of collaboration and mind-share.