Giving in Memory
Celebrate a loved one’s memory with an online Tribute Fund. Giving in memory of a loved one is a special way of remembering and honouring family and friends. It is a valuable and positive way of celebrating the life of someone special.
- We have partnered with MuchLoved to bring you these beautiful, personalised tribute pages.
- It is simple and free to set up, and can be personalised with photos, stories, videos and even music.
- Tribute funds are a unique way to keep memories alive, while supporting a wonderful cause.
- Doing something positive to honour a loved one can also bring a little comfort.
- All donations given in memoriam to DRWF, will help fund vital research into finding a cure for diabetes and to brighten the future for those living with diabetes.
How does it work?
Create your Tribute Fund page
Click the icon above to create your Tribute Fund page. You can continue to add to it at any time.
Special occasions or anniversaries
You may choose to use your Tribute page to remember your loved one. You can add a message or light a virtual candle.
Share with friends and family
Everything is all together in one place and easy to share.
Speak to one of our team
If you would like to speak to one of our team about our Tribute Funds or other ways to give in memory, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Can Help at DRWF
Each year we run events for people living with diabetes, ranging from educational workshops and wellness events, to fundraising marathons and group skydives. To find out more about our events and how we support people living with diabetes, please visit our Events Page.
Since 1998 we have provided over £12 million of funding for medical research programmes, with the aim of finding a cure for all types of diabetes. In 2004, we made a significant commitment to Islet Cell Research and Transplant, a programme which focuses on the role of islet cells in diabetes. Read more about our commitment to research by visiting our Research Page.
We rely on our amazing donors who raise the funds that help support people living with diabetes across the UK, as well as funding our vital research programmes. There are lots of ways to raise money to support people living with all forms of diabetes, there’s something for everyone! To discover more about fundraising with us, please visit our Fundraising Page.