We need you:
We are currently seeking Diabetes Volunteers to join our nationwide volunteering team and you can commit to helping as little or often as you would like.
The aim of a Diabetes Volunteer:
You can help us by undertaking a range of different activities, across the country and play an integral part in supporting people living with diabetes.
Some of the events our volunteers are involved in are:
- Fundraising for diabetes by organising quizzes or dress down days at work
- Introducing our free literature to your local GP surgery
- Arranging "a walk for diabetes"
- Volunteering at diabetes wellness events
- Promoting Diabetes Research & Wellness Foundation in various ways, such as speaking to people about us, sharing information on social media, etc.
What’s in it for you?
Volunteering is a great way to enhance your life whether you are in work or retired. You will gain new skills by undertaking new tasks, you can also gain exposure to a variety of different environments.
It’s also great opportunity to meet likeminded people and establish long term friendships!
Please contact Claire at Diabetes Research & Wellness Foundation for more information and to discuss how you can get involved by e-mailing email@example.com, or by calling 023 9263 6138.
All our volunteering opportunities are on the Do-It website