Cardiff Half Marathon 2024
To join #TeamDRWF with one of our charity places on Sunday 6th October, you'll need to pay an entry fee of £25.00 and commit to a minimum fundraising target of £200.00. Your charity place with us includes entry into the event plus additional benefits – we've listed a few of these below.
Please note, we do kindly ask that 80% of the minimum sponsorship amount is paid and received by DRWF 2 weeks before the event. The remaining 20% must be received within four weeks of the event.
Got your own place?
We’d love you to run for us! Let us know and we will send you’re a FREE Charity running vest and we’ll support you every step of the way! Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 02392 637808.
Why should I join Team DRWF?
As a Team DRWF runner you'll receive:
- A FREE DRWF running vest plus iron-on letters to customise your kit throughout your training and on the big day.
- A digital fundraising guide bursting with fundraising tips and tricks
- Regular e-blasts to keep you up to date with DRWF’s news and activities.
- Access to our DRWF Running Facebook group to chat to your fellow DRWF runners.
- Regular contact from us to guide you along on your Big Half journey.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Community Fundraising team.
email@example.com or call 02392 637808.